Monday, July 31, 2006

I'd like to thank everyone who participated in my contest for the release of THE DARK ISLE. The winner of the gourmet basket of goodies with the Nimway man cup is Karen Gray. I decided to give a second prize of a Nimway man cup because your response to my contest was so great. The winner of the second prize is Kerensa Wilson. Congratulations to both winners.
I'll be having another contest in September when the release of my second book in the Valmora series, THE LAKE OF SORROWS, will be released.
Thanks everyone for coming to my website and entering my contest. Your positive comments were so welcomed and appreciated.
If you have some ideas about what you'd like me to offer as a prize in my next contest, please feel free to make suggestions about what you want.
Best regards,
Sarah McNeal

No comments: