Monday, July 31, 2006

Congratulations to Contest Winners!

I want to thank everyone who participated in my contest for THE DARK ISLE. The response was so great I decided to give a second prize of my Nimway man cup. The winner of the first prize, a basket of gourmet goodies and a Nimway cup is Karen Gray. The second prize of a Nimway cup goes toKerensa Wilson. Congratulations to you both.
I'll be having another contest in September when the second book in the Valmora series, THE LAKE OF SORROWS, will be released. If you have any ideas about what you would like me to offer as a prize, feel free to tell me what you want.
I'd like to thank all of you who made positive comments about my book and my site. I truly appreciated hearing from you. Your comments were very ensouraging. Thank you.
Again, congratulations to the winners and thank you to all who participated.
Regards,
Sarah

No comments: