Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day
I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful Valentine's Day with loved ones. Along with human friends and family, I hope that our special pet love's are a part of our celebrations for love today as well. I am so grateful for my Goden Retriever baby, Lily and my sweet cat, Liberty. Their unconditional love gets me through rough times and they brighten my days.
I just want to say a word about my friends, Kathy, Dottie and Maureen who sent me cards for my recent loss of Acorn, my cat, and to Rev. Renee who made me a memorial bracelet for Acorn. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Your friendship and love is so important to me and your thoughtfulness will be remembered always. On a day celebrating love, I would be remiss if I didn't send out my love for you into the universe today.
May you all have a wonderful and loving day today.
Sarah

No comments: