Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Gina's Crazy Tag Game

Eight Random Things:
The Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2.People who are tagged need to write their own blog about the eight random things and post these rules
3.At the end of your blog, you need to choose four people and list their names.
4.Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them thay are tagged and to read your blog.

EIGHT RANDOM THINGS ABOUT SARAH:
1. I am a fan of Stephen Hawkings and have every book about the universe he's ever written (even though I don't always understand everything he says. LOL)
2.I love jelly beans and gum dops but not so crazy about chocolate. (I'm genetically impaired.)
3.I read every night before I go to sleep--mostly romance but sometimes (when I'm desperate) the newspaper or a magazine.
4.I do not like the color gray. It's a scary color.
5.I have a golden retriever named Kate and 2 cats, Liberty and Acorn---all rescue pets.
6. I cannot miss an episode of LOST or DANCING WITH THE STARS without going through withdrawal.
7.I collected so many PEZ containers that I ran out of room. Would anybody like one?
8.My favorite movie star is Johnny Depp.

I'm tagging Jodie, Amber, Zaynah and Sri

And Gina, I'm not forgiving you for getting me in this .
Sarah

No comments: