Friday, February 19, 2021

 


LET US BE A LIGHT WHEN THINGS GO DARK

In my morning thoughts and prayers I include all those who have suffered power outages in the Midwest and are suffering the extreme cold, hunger, and the need for fresh water. I also keep in mind the homeless everywhere and in my city where they are ordered to be out of their tents into some safer housing since rats have overtaken their encampment and present to them an increased danger of disease along with Covid. It is also is in my prayers that our leaders find just and fair ways to help this nation get through these hard times with plans and visions to benefit ALL Americans and to Lead By Example as we sort out and solve these trials our nation faces. Let us be kind and respectful of one another and all living things on Earth. May we each be a light to dispel the darkness.


No comments: