Thursday, February 09, 2012

Log Lines and a Contest

Some readers may not know what a logline is. Besides serving as a torment to authors, loglines give the essence of a book boiled down to one sentence that is less than 25 words long. Kind of tricky. It used to scare me to death but then I started practicing doing it in ten words or less.


Today I am at the Logline Blog with the logline from Harmonica Joe’s Reluctant Bride, Yeah. I know. The title is almost a logline. Any way, if you come over and leave a comment, you will be eligible to win a gift certificate for Amazon.com or ARE for $20. They give away a monthly prize of a gift certificate so that’s a nice little bonus.

Here’s the tag to get there:

http://theloglineblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/harmonica-joes-reluctant-bride.html

I hope I see you there.

Sarah

No comments: