Monday, May 08, 2006

Delay in Release of THE DARK ISLE

There's been a delay in the release of THE DARK ISLE perhaps due to some last minute edits and cover art at New Concepts Publishing. They're just a bit behind but I hope things will move along soon and the cover art will be up for you to see and my book will be ready for sale. I appreciate your patience and hope that you'll come back and visit.

As far as I know THE LAKE OF SORROWS will still be available in August.

Thank you so much for coming to my website and I certainly hope you'll come back soon.
Sarah

1 comment:

Kathy&SteveC said...

This is so cool!!!

We'll be checking back to see when the new book is available.

Great website. What kind of contest is it going to be?

We are very happy for you!

Love,

Your Stylist and her husband